With restrictions in England lifting, we still want to do our utmost to ensure the health and safety of our audiences, staff, performers and wider community. Although, no longer legally required, we will be encouraging customers to follow the advice below to help keep each other safe. Staff and volunteers will be adhering to these procedures and we will be asking performers to do likewise.
- General Information
- What We Have Done
- Socially Distanced Seating
- Refund Policy
- Food and Drink
Customers MUST adhere to:
- If you have tested positive or feeling unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, please do NOT visit the venue.
We encourage all customers to adhere to the following advice:
- Customers are encouraged to wear a face covering when inside the venue. Masks are available to purchase from the Box Office for £1.50.
- Please bring as few possessions as possible. Our cloakroom will not be open to reduce potential contact and keeping the auditorium clutter free will also help reduce chances of transmission.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and exit, before and after using the toilets or lift and as often as you like.
- If you pick up a leaflet/programme, please take it with you.
- The QR poster for the NHS Test & Trace app will be present at the front door and box office for you to check in. Alternatively, you can fill in a slip with your details. We encourage all visitors to check in.
What we have done
- We have signs posted around the venue with clear instructions should you forget some of the guidance on arrival. Please follow the instructions, they are there to help keep you and others as safe as possible.
- The performers have also been given strict instructions on how they can help keep transmission and contact low.
- The venue will undergo a deep clean after every performance.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning hand rails, doors and spaces within the venue that people are likely to become in contact with.
- We will be maximising ventillation around the venue and in the auditorium where we can.
Socially distanced seating
- Going forward, we are able to host full capacity shows. However, to help people feel more comfortable coming back to the shows we will be allowing customers to change their tickets to seats separate from other attending parties, if numbers allow.
- If you purchase tickets and are worried about another customer booking next to you, please leave a comment in online checkout box or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that we block the seats off around yours, where possible.
- To reduce the chances of transmission, Arlington Arts will now be operating with e-tickets only. When you purchase your tickets, you shall receive an order confirmation with a link to your downloadable tickets. Copy and paste this link to your address bar and hit enter.
- Your tickets will begin to download. Click on the file at the bottom of your browser and your tickets should appear, it will look like the example below:
- You can either print the ticket off and bring it with you to be scanned at a safe distance or alternatively, we can scan the ticket from a mobile device.
- You will only be allowed a maximum of 6 tickets per party.
- The contact details on your order will be used for NHS Test & Trace should anyone that has visited the venue have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
We understand that there will be a chance that some ticket holders will be forced to self-isolate and will no longer be able to attend the event they had purchased tickets for. With this in mind, if you are forced to self-isolate please let us know as soon as possible and we can offer you a credit voucher or a refund, where possible.
Food and drink
All customers attending upcoming shows will be sent information on how to pre-order and pay for your refreshments.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or 01635 244246.