With restrictions in England changing often, we still want to do our utmost to ensure the health and safety of our audiences, staff, performers and wider community. Staff and volunteers will be adhering to these procedures and we will be asking performers to do likewise.
- General Information
- What We Have Done
- Socially Distanced Seating
- Refund Policy
- Food and Drink
Customers MUST adhere to:
- If you have tested positive or feeling unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, please do NOT visit the venue.
We encourage all customers to adhere to the following advice:
- To ensure you do not have the virus by taking a lateral flow or PCR test before coming to the venue. This is NOT a entry requirement.
- Customers are encouraged to wear a face covering when inside the venue.
- Please bring as few possessions as possible. Our cloakroom will not be open to reduce potential contact and keeping the auditorium clutter free will also help reduce chances of transmission.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and exit, before and after using the toilets or lift and as often as you like.
- If you pick up a leaflet/programme, please take it with you.
What we have done
- We have signs posted around the venue with clear instructions should you forget some of the guidance on arrival. Please follow the instructions, they are there to help keep you and others as safe as possible.
- The performers have also been given strict instructions on how they can help keep transmission and contact low.
- The venue will undergo a deep clean after every performance.
- Staff will be regularly cleaning hand rails, doors and spaces within the venue that people are likely to become in contact with.
- We will be maximising ventilation around the venue and in the auditorium where we can.
Socially distanced seating
- Going forward, we are able to host full capacity shows. However, to help people feel more comfortable coming back to the shows we will be allowing customers to change their tickets to seats separate from other attending parties, if numbers allow.
- If you purchase tickets and are worried about another customer booking next to you, please leave a comment in online checkout box or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that we block the seats off around yours, where possible.
- You can either print the ticket off and bring it with you to be checked in, however you will still be able to gain entry using just the name that was used at the point of booking.
- To reduce the chances of transmission, Arlington Arts will now be operating with e-tickets. When you purchase your tickets, you shall receive an order confirmation with a link to your downloadable tickets. Copy and paste this link to your address bar and hit enter.
- Your tickets will begin to download. Click on the file at the bottom of your browser and your tickets should appear, it will look like the example below:
Despite the end of forced self-isolation, we are still asking customers not to visit the venue if they have tested positive or feeling unwell with symptoms of covid-19. If you purchased tickets before Monday 25th April 2022, and are unable to attend due to covid-19, we will still offer you a refund or credit. If you book tickets after Monday 25th April 2022, and are unable to attend due to covid-19, you will be offered a credit for future bookings (valid for one year).
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or 01635 244246.