We are a team of three full-time & two part-time staff who are dedicated to vibrant and exciting live experiences. The team also provide the highest possible quality service to corporate clients. However, we do have an excellent team of volunteer stewards and casual staff that run events and work on our bar.
To apply for any of our roles, please download and complete the application form below and send to email@example.com.
Casual Theatre Technicians
We are seeking to recruit a pool of Event Crew and qualified Casual Technicians to assist on occasion with a range of events providing lighting, sound and AV services to a high level, and stage and room set-up and reformatting.
For an informal discussion about the role, please call 01635 244246. Immediate start for some shifts.
Please click here to Apply for a Casual Technician job
To work as a member of a small team in the delivery of live, conference, training and school events.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Box Office administration, including cash handling
• To set up Front of House in different arrangements and layouts
• To lead the Front of House team for live events
• To work on the reception, answering queries in person and over the phone
• To keep all Front of House areas clean, tidy and presentable
• To be the main point of contact for clients/acts at the venue
Please click here to Apply for the Duty Manager job
We are looking for enthusiastic bar staff to provide excellent customer service, serving drinks and delivering our products to a high standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
The venue would not survive without the team of dedicated volunteers we have. Therefore, if you are interested in joining us, please get in touch. You can find out more via the Volunteering page.
Email our FOH Co-ordinator Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a volunteer steward.
We consider all requests for work experience placements and grant places to as many people as possible. You could gain experience in various aspects of the venue’s day-to-day running. These include Front of House, Marketing, Event Management, Visual Arts, Technical Support and Conference Hospitality.
For more information about any of these positions, please contact the box office on 01635 244246 or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.”